|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
Company: Transformative Healthcare
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hours: Full Time, Day Shift ** Partially Remote
Transformative Healthcare is looking for a TA Specialist for our Talent Acquisition Team. We have several high priority positions that need to be filled from entry level clinical/ambulatory to executive level. Our Talent Acquisition Specialists are responsible for assessing staffing needs and then sourcing, identifying, and interviewing candidates to join our team. Each TA Specialist manages job requisitions as assigned to them from sourcing stage to a written offer letter. From there the TA Specialist passes the candidate off to our onboarding team. Their position day to day will include full ATS navigation, application review, phone screening, partnering with Hiring Managers, shadowing second interviews while training, making offers, filling out detailed data entry, sending onboarding information electronically, checks and balances in systems and staying organized.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong skillset with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and keeping themselves organized is must
- Ability to set up zoom interviews for hiring in outlook through calendar sharing or other platforms
- Prior experience with high paced recruitment or some type of triage, medical or ambulatory background
- Must be a fast learner or have combo or working in prior positions such as EMT and has admin background.
- Work independently with little direction,
- Works well under high pressure and adapt to change.
- Strong background to navigate ATS systems include using filters, sourcing, cold calling, pulling reports.
- Ability to think outside of the box (ask about gaps in employment, notice red flags in resumes etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented and able to communicate tactfully and sensitively to employees, and candidates
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Our Ideal Candidate will need to be a go –getter and if they don’t have the answer – try to find it or ask!
- If they have free time between training and working, offer to help the team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the applicant tracking system (Onshift), reviewing applications and certifications, sending interview messages, scheduling interviews with Software (Calendly), conducting interviews, and sending offer letters
- Tracking daily metrics
- Recording each interview and notes around it through our “Candidate Tracker” form
- Posting new job requisitions on our applicant tracking system and meeting with other departments to create job descriptions
- Connecting with outside sources to find and attract new talent (colleges, community orgs, EMT schools, etc.)
- Seek out and attend job fairs