|Job Title||Team Lead (Metro Boston)|
Company: Transformative Healthcare
Position: Team Lead
Reports To: Section Officer
The Team Lead under the direction and command of their respective Section Officer has the primary responsibility for overseeing an assigned squad (approximately 10 clinicians). As the first level of management, you are expected to demonstrate commitment to teamwork and positive behavior and to promote and conform to all quality standards.
The Team Lead provides mentoring and guidance to new providers. As well as keeping seasoned providers up to date with current practices and may provide refreshers or remedial training as needed. Team Leads will assist with in- servicing on new equipment, procedure and policy roll outs/enforcement, and best practices.
Supervises a group of clinicians that correspond with their region and base assignment to ensure the needs of the operation are met.
- Demonstrated evidence and proficiency in the required EMS skills.
- Must have current EMT certification or higher.
- Strong knowledge of company policy and procedure.
- Uphold qualities and characteristics in line with the mission of Transformative healthcare inclusive of honor, integrity, and commitment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with fellow employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle conflict situations with good judgment, professionalism, and courtesy.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Must not have any current or ongoing clinical or administrative investigation and/or action from the past 6 months.
- Must have completed or will complete within 30 days of application RESULT 1 course.
- Valid Driver's License.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Displays competency in all proficiency models as it relates to the company’s expectations in clinical and operational duties.
- Ready and able to assist any team member with solutions, resolutions, and answer of company or performance related questions.
- Promote team member retention and development.
- Ensures personnel comply with company policies and procedures.
- Performance evaluations on team members in conjunction with command leadership providing consistent and constructive feedback at all times.
- Assists in onboarding of new employees.
- Conducts appropriate level investigatory interviews.
- Collects and manages complaints, recommendations, and feedback from team members and escalate through appropriate chain of command.
- Facilitates constructive conversation amongst team members to ensure a collaborative team-based atmosphere committing to social justice principles to advance health equity while upholding chain of command.