|Job Title||Operations Support Team (Days)|
Company: Transformative Healthcare
Position: Operations Support Team- Full Time
Must be willing to Travel to all locations (Quincy, Dedham, Worcester) if needed
As part of our OST you will be deployed ensure fleet readiness and compliance. This crucial role will perform detailed Vehicle & Equipment checks to ensure Ambulances and Char Car Vehicles are in compliance with company and state policies / regulations while maintaining cleaning/safety protocols. The OST will assist in managing staff out the door for calls, handle food and beverage needs and troubleshoot issues while navigating staff to the correct persons for issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Extremely organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to develop professional relationships with outside vendors.
- Ability to perform work on Tablets to capture electronic vehicle and equipment checks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help troubleshoot questions and assist in navigating staff to the correct persons for issues.
- Ensure the bases are clean and stocked. Team members will not touch or check ALS medications.
- Perform Vehicle checks to ensure Ambulances and Char Car Vehicles are in compliance with company and state. policies if reporting any deficiencies through the companies reporting system.
- Immediately place a vehicle out of service for any safety concerns.
- Perform Equipment checks to ensure Ambulances and Char Car Vehicles are in compliance with company and state policies replacing any missing pieces of medical equipment.
- Rotate stock to ensure that all equipment on the vehicle is within manufacturer expiration dates.
- Maintains under all cleaning/safety protocols.
- Assists with handing out food and beverage needs.
- Directs staff to vehicles for calls and manages crowd control to ensure efficiency and time lines are met.
- Other assigned duties within scope of position.