|Job Title||Scheduling Generalist Mon-Fri. 1:00PM-9:00PM|
Position: Scheduling Generalist
Hours: Full Time, 40hrs Mon-Fri. 1:00PM-9:00PM
Location: Quincy, MA
The Scheduling Generalist is a part-time role and is responsible for maintaining the Transformative Massachusetts (TH-MA) field staff schedules (both daily and master) for all levels of service. Ensure that all Paramedics, EMT’s, Chair Car Drivers and Non-Traditional Field staff are assigned according to all applicable policies and contract limitations. Interface with all departments to adequately plan and coordinate the assignment of personnel for all planned, scheduled, and ad-hoc shifts.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Passion to be a part of a dynamic and energetic work environment with a startup feel
- Expert level communication and collaboration skills required, must be a people person!
- Excel computer, math and organizational skills. Ability to understand complex relationships while working under pressure is essential.
- Working knowledge of organizational Policies and Procedures.
- Working software knowledge of ESO Suite, E-Pro scheduling, and ADP is preferred.
- Scheduling in an EMS environment or related industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in customer service environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and manage daily field staff schedules for all levels of service.
- Assign shifts to Paramedics, EMT's, Chair Car Drivers, and Non-Traditional Field staff daily as needed. Manage daily changes to the schedules, including but not limited to, absenteeism, tardy, vacations, and shift swaps.
- Track and report utilization of employees by the level of service to understand employees who are not meeting hourly requirements.
- Track and record employee absenteeism and provide a monthly report to ensure employees comply with policies.
- Ensure maximum utilization and cost-effectiveness for all levels of services.
- Pro-actively coordinate Paramedic, EMT, Chair Car Driver, and Non-Traditional Field staff time-off needs with Scheduling Manager. Properly notify Payroll of all employee scheduled vacation requests.
- Provide statistical reporting as determined by the Scheduling Manager.
- Act as a customer service representative to liaise between various departments and team members.
- Emphasis on working collaboratively with other scheduling team members to ensure organizational success.
- Other duties as assigned.